Thursday, June 23, 2011

Holla!

Hey, I'm Brad: a 23 year old young guy coming fresh out of my first full year of learning the hard way... *ahem* I mean youth ministry.  A great combination of naivety with vision, passion, energy, and courage produces one thing: stories! And it's these stories that I hope encourage you whether you are considering a career in ministry, are just starting out, or have been in the trenches for a while.  I also hope many of y'all can learn from what I've already experienced in my short career. It's been a fun ride full of God's glory and provision. There have also been lessons I've learned the hard way and hope to not repeat! My prayer is that you can learn from my screw-ups and save yourself from having to endure so many bumps in your leadership career.  The highlights of youth ministry are what drive me forward and the misadventures are what drive me upward.  Through it all, God's hand has been visible and I hope He blesses you and your career with the same love and patience with which He's blessed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment